Join Our Team
Thank you so much for your interest in HGHC!
Student Grants Committee
We are currently accepting applications for program representative from these programs:
- Baylor College of Medicine PA
- UT School of Nursing
- UT School of Dentistry
- UH College of Optometry
- UH Medical School
- UTMB Nursing
- Texas A&M TMC Campus
Apply here: 2020-2021 HGHC Grants Committee Application
Submission deadline has been extended to March 5th, 2021.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 9th Annual Conference committee.
The recruitment cycle for the 10th Annual Conference will launch in Spring-Summer 2021.
A brief overview of the conference planning committees :
- Executive: Consists of Conference Chair, Vice-Chair, and the Committee Chairs.
- Abstracts: Prepare research aspects of the conference, including call for abstracts, selection of posters and oral presenters, and award determination.
- Fundraising and Grants: Locate monetary funding and in-kind donations to fund events and are responsible for obtaining and awarding grant money.
- Logistics: Coordinate budget, venue, food, set-up, and miscellaneous conference needs.
- Program: Plan events and speakers of the HGHC annual conference. Coordinated by the Conference Vice Chair.
- Public Relations: Responsible for advertising and media coverage.
- Technology: Focus on web design, social media presence, and electronic idea generation.